Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is now accepting applications for a part time employee. If you are interested in making and selling the finest chocolate confections, then come join us at a fun and unique work environment in Holiday Village Mall.
Successful applicants will be personable, energetic, and willing to have fun. A flexible schedule, competitive wages, and “delicious” benefits are yours in the chocolate candy business.
Please respond by telling us a little about yourself and why you would like to work for us in the chocolate industry.
A Sales Associate is our entry level employee and has the following job responsibilities and requirements:
1. Assist customers in an enthusiastic and professional manner at all times, in person and over the phone.
2. Operation of the store point of sale (POS) registers. Must be able to count and handle cash accurately while processing customer transactions.
3. Be familiar with our entire product line and ability to identify all of our products. Must be able to discuss products and promotions with customers accurately.
4. Perform cleaning duties. Keep store clean, organized, and stocked at all times.
5. Must have excellent communication skills when greeting and serving customers.
6. Must be punctual and reliable for all scheduled shifts.
7. Must be able to provide transportation to and from work.
8. Must be willing to submit to random drug tests while employed with RMCF.
9. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
10. Must be at least 16 years old.
The current available shift is 3-4 evenings per week, including Sundays. The hours are 5PM to 9:30PM Wednesday thru Friday and 1:30PM to 6:30PM Sunday. Call Stephanie Wier at 315-1651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.